The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (the Act) requires Scottish public authorities to produce and maintain a publication scheme.
Authorities are under a legal obligation to:
- Publish the classes of information that they make routinely available
- Tell the public how to access the information and what it might cost
At the Partnership Board meeting held on 18 December 2018, Tactran has adopted the updated Model Publication Scheme produced by the Scottish Information Commissioner.
The purpose of the Guide to Information is to:
- Allow you to see what information is available (and what is not available) in relation to each class
- State what charges may be applied
- Explain how you can find the information easily
- Provide contact details for enquiries and to get help with accessing the information
- Explain how to request information we hold that has not been published
It is intended that, where possible, information will be available via the Partnership’s website www.tactran.gov.uk. Requests can also be made for printed information to be sent by post, or electronic files to be sent by email.
The Freedom of Information Officer
31 Kinnoull Street
Tel: 01738 475775
In the event that we are unable to resolve any complaint, you can complain to the Scottish Information Commissioner who oversees the Act. The contact details for the Commissioner are:
Scottish Information Commissioner
Fife, KY16 9DS
Telephone: 01334 464610
Fax: 01334 464611