Freight is an important element of Tactran's Regional Transport Strategy and Delivery Plan. Section 5.8 of the Tactran RTS 2015-2036 Refresh outlines the detailed strategy for Freight and section 8 of the associated Tactran RTS Delivery Plan 2016-2021 provides details of Freight projects. Progress on individual projects is reported appropriately at Partnership Meetings.
The Freight Consolidation Centre project also forms of Perth & Kinross Council's Air Quality Action Plan.
- ENCLOSE ( ENergy efficiency in City LOgistics Services for small and mid-sized European Historic Towns)
- Final Report
- LaMiLo (Last Mile Logistics) - Sustainable City Logistics
- Executive Summary
- Dundee Sustainable Urban Logistics Plan
Freight Consolidation Centre
Lorry Routing Study
- Lorry Flows
- Congestion on Major Roads
- Restrictions on HGVs
- Stakeholder identification of problems - consultation note
- Stakeholder identification of problems - map
- Routes for timber lorries