The next Partnership Board Meeting scheduled for 13 September was cancelled and has been rescheduled for 10.30am on Tuesday 20th September 2022. The meeting will be a hybrid meeting so a virtual option will be available and for those who wish to attend in person in the Council Chambers, 2 High Street, Perth. The agenda and papers will be available in due course.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 14 June 2022 and 2 August 2022
- Draft Audited Annual Accounts 2021/22 and Draft Audit Report to the Members of Tactran and the Controller of Audit for the year ended 31 March 2022 – Joint Report by Treasurer and Director
- National Rail Conversation – presentation by Chris Towers, Stakeholder Event Manager, Rail Directorate, Transport Scotland
- Transport (Scotland) Act 2019 Bus Legislation and Alliances Update – Report and presentation by Project Manager Tayside Bus Alliance
- 2022/23 Budget and Monitoring – Joint Report by Treasurer and Director
- Directors Report
- A New Regional Transport Strategy: Progress Report – Report by Senior Strategy Officer